- Real estate markets of the capital cities of the Baltic countries – productive year behind and ahead
- Apartment prices in Kaunas overtake Klaipėda after more than 6 years
- Ober-Haus turnover in Lithuania in 2018 has reached almost 4 million euros
- Highest price increase for newly built apartments in Kaunas and Klaipėda and for old apartments in Vilnius
- The number of unsold apartments increased in Vilnius and Kaunas and decreased in Klaipėda
- High activity and price increase in the apartment market recorded in October
Real estate services company Ober-Haus presents an interactive map of business centers OHMAP (www.ohmap.lt). This is the first such virtual tool in Lithuania that helps find all office and mixed-use buildings with a minimum of 1,000 sqm useful office area in Vilnius built since 1999 or currently under construction.
The interactive map offers the option of selecting the construction status of an office building: in construction progress or finished. The general information about each object– a picture (illustration) of the building, name, address, year of construction and achieved (seeking to achieve) green building certification – is provided and regularly updated on the map.
Statistical data about the modern office market (space, rents, vacancy rate, etc.) provided in the OHMAP website and other Ober-Haus reports includes information about A and B class office buildings with a total useful office area of at least 1,500 sqm. The OHMAP website also publishes information on properties of smaller size and lower class.
The information and data are regulary updated and supplemented by Ober-Haus. If you have any further questions please contact us at
OHMAP is the property of UAB „OBER-HAUS“ nekilnojamas turtas. Publishing of any information related to OHMAP must contain a reference to UAB „OBER-HAUS“ nekilnojamas turtas (Ober-Haus).