- Renaissance of luxury apartments in the capital – now and 10 years ago
- Increasing tension in the real estate markets of economically strongest cities of the world
- Euromoney: Ober-Haus is the Best Agency/Letting & Valuation Advisor in Lithuania
- In August, apartment prices were increasing most rapidly in Kaunas and in Panevėžys they were decreasing
- Construction of the new residential project Centro Duetas launched on Lvovo Street
- Sale of new apartments in Kaunas gaining momentum and slowing down in Vilnius
Real estate services company Ober-Haus presents an interactive map of business centers OHMAP (www.ohmap.lt). This is the first such virtual tool in Lithuania that helps find all office and mixed-use buildings with a minimum of 1,000 sqm useful office area in Vilnius built since 1999 or currently under construction.
The interactive map offers the option of selecting the construction status of an office building: in construction progress or finished. The general information about each object– a picture (illustration) of the building, name, address, year of construction and achieved (seeking to achieve) green building certification – is provided and regularly updated on the map.
Statistical data about the modern office market (space, rents, vacancy rate, etc.) provided in the OHMAP website and other Ober-Haus reports includes information about A and B class office buildings with a total useful office area of at least 1,500 sqm. The OHMAP website also publishes information on properties of smaller size and lower class.
The information and data are regulary updated and supplemented by Ober-Haus. If you have any further questions please contact us at
OHMAP is the property of UAB „OBER-HAUS“ nekilnojamas turtas. Publishing of any information related to OHMAP must contain a reference to UAB „OBER-HAUS“ nekilnojamas turtas (Ober-Haus).