- Only positive indicators of the country’s housing market
- Apartment prices have increased fastest in Vilnius, Šiauliai and Panevėžys since recession
- In 2019, about 70% of the apartments built in Vilnius will be in A class or higher energy efficiency buildings
- Ober-Haus – the exclusive representative for the lease of the complex of business centres Z3 and Z5
- Growing urban population forcing up apartment prices in the cities
- Ober-Haus earned the prestigious Euromoney award
- Lithuanian Apartment Price Index, October 2019
- Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn average apartment prices (Jan 2004 – Oct 2019)
- Lithuania Residential Market Commentary Q3 2019
- Lithuanian Apartment Price Index, September 2019
- Lithuanian Apartment Price Index, August 2019
- Lithuania Commercial Market Commentary H1 2019
Real estate services company Ober-Haus presents an interactive map of business centers OHMAP (www.ohmap.lt). This is the first such virtual tool in Lithuania that helps find all office and mixed-use buildings with a minimum of 1,000 sqm useful office area in Vilnius built since 1999 or currently under construction.
The interactive map offers the option of selecting the construction status of an office building: in construction progress or finished. The general information about each object– a picture (illustration) of the building, name, address, year of construction and achieved (seeking to achieve) green building certification – is provided and regularly updated on the map.
Statistical data about the modern office market (space, rents, vacancy rate, etc.) provided in the OHMAP website and other Ober-Haus reports includes information about A and B class office buildings with a total useful office area of at least 1,500 sqm. The OHMAP website also publishes information on properties of smaller size and lower class.
The information and data are regulary updated and supplemented by Ober-Haus. If you have any further questions please contact us at
OHMAP is the property of UAB „OBER-HAUS“ nekilnojamas turtas. Publishing of any information related to OHMAP must contain a reference to UAB „OBER-HAUS“ nekilnojamas turtas (Ober-Haus).